imago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
imago

odd thoughts

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WEIRDNESS OF THE DAY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spock
Admin
spock

WEIRDNESS OF THE DAY Empty
PostSubject: WEIRDNESS OF THE DAY   WEIRDNESS OF THE DAY Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:44 pm

last night i had a riot of dreams. one of them, i dreamt of this other teacher at work, this old guy. he was in a really bad accident earlier this year, and was in a coma for 3 months, pretty close to death but recovered, and turned up 5 months later, back to work.

so in the dream, i don't really know this guy eh, but there were other teachers in this dream and they said oh you heard about mike? he died yesterday, complications, some internal injury from the accident. WEIRDNESS OF THE DAY 604922

he hadn't been around the skool since i first seen him, but he was there tonight, WEIRDNESS OF THE DAY 604922 driving a new black vespa and dressed completely in black. WEIRDNESS OF THE DAY 604922 i said hello, but he looked at me like he didn't know me, and maybe i looked shocked too, because the dream was fresh in my mind and there he was. he'd never dressed like that before. and i kept thinking, is he going to die?

WEIRDNESS OF THE DAY 604922
Back to top Go down
https://imago.aforumfree.com

WEIRDNESS OF THE DAY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
imago :: news and images of the day :: so post something already-
Jump to: