imago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
imago

odd thoughts

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hiya spock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lacuna

lacuna

hiya spock Empty
PostSubject: hiya spock   hiya spock Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:33 am

Guess who this is?
Back to top Go down
spock
Admin
spock

hiya spock Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiya spock   hiya spock Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:43 pm

wow it's you! welcome! finally, a second person who knows how to post a thread! maybe this is the start of something! hiya spock 888895
Back to top Go down
https://imago.aforumfree.com
spock
Admin
spock

hiya spock Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiya spock   hiya spock Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:46 pm

it's been a really busy few weeks with this new job. i love it! i'm a little burnt out but the satisfaction level is high, and wow they pay in cash us dollars too! hiya spock 888895

i have a good feeling that they are going to offer me a job after this five week contract. first i'll have to get one of the other teachers involved in an accident or something! hiya spock 864479

but for now i am off until 5 january, just doing the night job through xmas.

are you still a list manager and loving it?
Back to top Go down
spock
Admin
spock

hiya spock Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiya spock   hiya spock Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:47 pm

i don't suppose i'll get a reply from you till monday! Suspect
Back to top Go down
lacuna

lacuna

hiya spock Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiya spock   hiya spock Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:40 pm

You guessed right. It's Monday morning so I'm at work and checking this forum. I'm not as bad as my coworker though. I actually do work when there is something to do. My coworker actively avoids all work and complains about how much she hates her job. She sits 10 feet away from me giggling at stuff on facebook and her stupid forum all day long. Seriously irritating. If you have to slack off, don't make such a spectacle of yerself. We are actually good friends but the incessant giggling.... ARghhH! And every now and then the quiet of the office is broken by her braying laughter over some trivial piece of shite that one of her eejit friends has posted as a response to somebody else's equally trivial status update on fb, or whatever.... I can see her monitor from where I sit so I always know what she's doing. Hey I have the Monday morning blues.

I'm glad your job is so enjoyable!
Back to top Go down
lacuna

lacuna

hiya spock Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiya spock   hiya spock Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:31 pm

Ya like my profile pic? I spent half an hour making it with microsoft's crummy paint program. A program that enables grownups, even those with artistic ability, to draw like kids.
Back to top Go down
spock
Admin
spock

hiya spock Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiya spock   hiya spock Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:59 am

i was thinking it was a jamine work, it's very cute. well, you must be in bed over there, it's almost lunchtime here. this cat, she's not been properly spayed, just gets an injection every six months. well i've not gone to the vet for a long time and she's very uh, active at night. there's this pathetic mangy tom who comes around every night to woo her from the window, every time she hears his thump on the metal roof outside she leaps up and dashes downstairs. then you hear her smashing herself against the glass in their weird courtship. she's not in full heat yet, i better get her down to miss needle soon.

have you guys got a new companion for yours yet? i'd like a companion for mine but she's got an evil streak, she attacks dogs with her 3 legs and is pretty fierce for a 2 kilo squirt, i'd hate to get a critter just to see her kill it or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hiya spock Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiya spock   hiya spock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hiya spock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
imago :: news and images of the day :: so post something already-
Jump to: