imago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
imago

odd thoughts

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spock
Admin
spock

NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK. Empty
PostSubject: NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK.   NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:40 pm

in case anyone has popped in here, greetings, i have been uh, whatever that word is when the chick is chilling in the egg, developing itself. incubating. yah that's it. i bin incubating, deal with it.

well, i've hatched, and i'm going to pay more attention to this dump and start doing stuff, like posting and that, and gussying up and updating things. if anyone is in here betimes, feel free to leave suggestions on this thread as to what you think should be changed. it's not very easy, but if i dick around with stuff in the admin panel i learn stuff. for sampo, i just relearned how to post a banner image, and got ralph up there. yes, it's huge, but i'll find something more bannery in time, and hopefully, won't have forgotten how to get the damn thing up there.

i'm not expectorating any interruptions so i guess i'll get to it, it's close to bedtime but, so don't expect miracles.

don't mind me, i'm just talking to myself. or as they say here, mysewf.
Back to top Go down
https://imago.aforumfree.com
spock
Admin
spock

PostSubject: Re: NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK.   NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:43 pm

this is tj burger and chips, and his sister danielle. they must be pretty old now, this pic is 8 years ago.

NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK. A>

well this is kind of a fucked up joint. it appears i cannot link to images from my picasa now.
Back to top Go down
spock
Admin
spock

PostSubject: Re: NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK.   NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:49 pm

NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK. A>

nope, it's not happening.
Back to top Go down
spock
Admin
spock

PostSubject: Re: NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK.   NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:20 am

well nothing is happening and i'm tard and i just read crowoman's thread about the internet being dead in the water as a meeting place and i can't say i disagree. but this thing isn't even in the water yet so i'll give it another go in the morgen.

at any rate it will remain as a blog more than a messageboard, seeing as i've invited what, 8 people in so far. lol.

we'll hafta see. tam biet, and chuc ngu ngon for now.
Back to top Go down
spock
Admin
spock

PostSubject: Re: NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK.   NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:45 pm

making some slight progress here, but the shit to modify the appearance of this place is not exactly spelled out for ya, and change one thing and all kindza stuff changes. some new emoticons stolen though.

NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK. 870539 NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK. 375574 NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK. 255119 NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK. 974705 NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK. 688588 NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK. 175779 NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK. 477725 NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK. 351174 NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK. 149575 NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK. 279783 NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK. 915512 NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK. 207762 NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK. 570714

a shame the kookoo one has a white background but. wadayagonnado.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK.   NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOT A SEEMPO THING TO FIGURE OUT. NOTHING IS. FOCCCK.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
imago :: news and images of the day :: so post something already-
Jump to: